Review about Dominion Products And Services Leak Repair from Woodbridge, Virginia

I have had the Premium In-Home Plumbing Repair contract with Dominion Products and Services for the past several years. The reason I selected the premium service over the standard was because I was told by Dominion that it would cover all in-door plumbing.

I contacted the service department this week for a leak in the bathroom sink drain and waited two days for the repair person. He took one look at it and said it is not covered because it is the metal part of the drain and the contract only covers the plastic part of the drain. I told him that a drain pipe is a drain pipe and it should be covered. I even went to the hardware store before he arrived and purchased the part just in case he did not have it. This contract is a complete waste of money.

Totally disappointed with this contract.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dominion Products And Services Leak Repair
Review category
Plumbing fixtures
review #710065

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dominion Products And Services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dominion Products And Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dominion Products And Services.
Filing a new complaint about