I have had the Premium In-Home Plumbing Repair contract with Dominion Products and Services for the past several years. The reason I selected the premium service over the standard was because I was told by Dominion that it would cover all in-door plumbing.

I contacted the service department this week for a leak in the bathroom sink drain and waited two days for the repair person. He took one look at it and said it is not covered because it is the metal part of the drain and the contract only covers the plastic part of the drain. I told him that a drain pipe is a drain pipe and it should be covered. I even went to the hardware store before he arrived and purchased the part just in case he did not have it. This contract is a complete waste of money.

Totally disappointed with this contract.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dominion products and services leak repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $288. Dominion Products And Services needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dominion products and services leak repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dominion Products And Services.

Had an Experience with Dominion Products And Services?

Comments